Tuesday, August 28, 2012

RANDOM THOUGHTS

I was thinking about our last vacation earlier this evening which prompted me to go into my photo album where I've recorded much of it. I ran across this picture taken of me in Key West at the southernmost point in the country. My mind is wandering in two (now three) different directions. 1. I pray for the people of Key West and all of the people in Florida and the Gulf Coast as Hurricane Isaac performs his stormy destruction. Be safe, my friends. 2. I feel like the future of my country may be like this position in Key West - at its southernmost or lowest point in her history. I beg EVERY qualified voter to educate yourselves on the candidates and the issues that our country has to deal with. 3. Two members of my congregations (one from each church) are undergoing major - life changing - surgeries this week. My prayers go out for Ruth and Glen and I ask you to join yours with mine. God is good!

No comments: